CatchingH2O/H2OME wants to ensure that you make the best decision for your home, your family, your budget and your yard. We offer customized solutions. When we come out for a consultation, we assess all your water potential to come up with a water budget. Then we match that budget to your plants. We focus on cost efficiency for you as well as sustainability for our community.
One thing we've learned is that one size does not fit all. In order to find a solution that really suits your space, your habits, your budget we offer consultations.
We can offer you a range of information from sizing, pricing, material use, aesthetics, low-cost things you can do that don't involve buying anything, combining water resources such as including greywater in your water budget for your yard, using your water more effectively by selecting productive plantings. We will analyze your current water use and give you tips and ideas on how to use less, what resources are available to you, and where you can find out about the latest technologies.
Topics we cover in our home consultations:
- total rainwater potential from roof
- gutter layout and resources
- rainwater tank sizes, pricing, locations
- rerouting downspouts into existing landscape
- mulching and basin suggestions
- integrating rainwater with existing irrigation
- available rebates
- greywater accessibility
- greywater routing and matching water resources to plantings
- appropriate plantings
- pricing and materials
- where to get parts for do-it-yourself options
- upcoming workshops and events
- practicalities of how you will engage with your system or not
Consultation hours are generally Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00-2. Appointments available outside these days/times by request.
REQUEST a consultation
To provide you with the best solutions in water conservation we would like to learn more about you, your home and your project, please fill out our Consultation Form below!